SlipX™ Film Mounting Solution
- Highly concentrated for maximum slip
- No unnecessary additives
- Safe for all window film adhesives
- Promotes faster curing time
- Maintenance free formula
- Zero chemical separation
- 4x more concentrated than Johnson's baby shampoo
- 2x more concentrated than Dawn dish soap
SLIPX™ is a window film mounting solution that utilizes surfactants combined with proper pH to lower surface tension. SLIPX™ creates an opportunity to position and secure film on the glass and allow for the curing process to take place without compromising the adhesive on the film. SLIPX™ is not recommended to be used as a prep solution. For best results, use your favorite prep solution for cleaning, scrubbing, and scraping glass surfaces before applying window film with SLIPX™.
Add .4 oz or 11 ml or 11 grams of SLIPX™ per gallon of water. Mix well. More or less may be used depending upon temperature, humidity and installation technique.